via Muddy Colors
There are six “pillars”—basic rights—protected by copyright and the owner has the exclusive right to do (or authorize others to do) the following:
• Reproduce the work in any manner by any means.
• Prepare derivative works based upon the work.
• Distribute copies of the work to the public directly or through permission granted others via sale, rent, lease, or license.
• Publicly perform the work, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, film and other presentations
• Publicly display the work, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, etc. and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work, including individual images from films, TV, et al.
• Digital transfer of sound and/or images or the authorization for others to do so.
Grin and Share It (MGM, 1957).
Sailor Moon S Laser Disk Covers
I really miss Ikuko Itoh. I’m so disappointed she’s not on the staff of Crystal. She really tightened up the senshi designs and made them lovely, all of her promo stuff is knockout, and let’s not even start talking about Princess Tutu or I’ll start crying again over the whole thing
Tetris Tribute by tiurinamA beautiful digitally painted tribute to one of the most addictive games of all time: Tetris!
Source: David Vandervoort
I adore these notes, constructive and positive, pushing to an artistic vision.